M&Co Kite and Cosmic SS17 Collection & £50 M&Co voucher giveaway
M&Co Kite and Cosmic SS17: I have often written about how I struggle to buy boys clothing which is outside the normal navy and brown. I am always throughly depressed when out shopping, I often find myself looking through the one rail of boys clothes compared the half a dozen for girls. I was dismayed to discover one very well known retailer has removed all the boys clothing from our local store. Im not sure what it is with the retail industry. As a mother to two boys I still enjoy buying them nice things to wear. So I was very pleased when M&Co got in contact and asked if we would like to review the new Kite & Cosmic range for boys aged 3-13 years.
I instantly liked the colour palatte of the collection and it got the thumbs up from Monkey, since he is starting to take an interest in what he wears now. It has a number of t-shirts but I also liked the smart nature of Kite & Cosmic. There were a number of tailored pieces including shorts, chinos and both long and short sleeved shirts. Perfect for our holiday when its nice to look a little smarter in the evening!
M&Co very kindly gave us the pick of the collection, Monkey opted for
- Cactus Print Chino Shorts £12
- Cosmic Embroidered T-shirt £9
- Slim Leg Chino Trousers in Blue £14
- Cactus Print Shirt & T-Shirt Set £16
- Knitted Collar Contract Sleeve Shirt £12
The Kite & Cosmic range for girls is just as great. But why take my word for it? M&Co have very kindly offered one of my readers the chance to win a £50 voucher to spend online. To be in with a chance of winning the please enter via the gleam application below and please note the T&Cs.
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a voucher for £50 to spend with M&Co
- The competition will close on 26th June at 11.59pm, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above. Good Luck
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given the clothes mentioned in the post for the purpose of this review, all words and opinions are my own.