Fuzzy Felt Paw Patrol Review & Giveaway
Fuzzy Felt Paw Patrol Review: If you are regular readers of Mudpie Fridays then you will know that Monkey is paw patrol mad. Even at just turned five when I thought it may start to drop away he’s still just as excitable over it. We have reviewed other Paw Patrol toys because of this and even had a Paw Patrol themed Birthday party!! So when John Adams got in contact and asked if we would like to test drive the new Paw Patrol Fuzzy Felt Set I knew we would be onto a winner.
Monkey really enjoyed playing with the set and I often find him playing with it alone, in these pictures he is first acting out a story involving each Paw Patrol character matching the character to their vehicle. He was talking me through all of them as he did it.
Things we love:
- The quality is great with well printed felt characters and a strong board
- The movement of the flat around the picture especially the smaller items will help with his fine motor skills
- Play is limited only by his imagination
- It will make the prefect travel companion and perfect for using in the car on long journeys or if you are flying
We had great fun playing with the set which has a RRP of £10.99 and is available on Amazon. If you would like to win your own John Adams have very kindly agreed to offer the chance to one of my readers to win a Paw Patrol Fuzzy Felt Set. To be in with a chance of winning please enter via the Gleam application and note the T&C below.
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and receive Paw Patrol eZee Beads Set
- The competition will close on 30th July at 11.59pm, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given a Paw Patrol Fuzzy Felt Set for the purpose of this review all words and opinions are my own.