Festival season is in full swing! Its something I did a lot when I was younger and have wanted to take Monkey to a family festival for some time. A couple of weeks ago we were lucky enough to go camping at The Big Family Festival. Working out what to pack and all the camping essentials we needed lead to various lists and frantic ticking off of those lists! But one thing I was sure we needed was a decent pair of wellies and a good waterproof for both of us. I wasn’t wrong either, typical of good old British Summertime meant that we spent a fair amount of the weekend avoiding the rain.
1. What is your best thing to do in the rain?
Stay out there in the rain and stand there getting soaked. Playing with tag with Kipper.
2. What is the grossest thing you have seen on out on adventures?
When we went for a walk down the footpath and saw the fox that was dead. But it was so dead only its fur was left. I thought it was a cat at first.
3. What does winter make you think of?
Ice and snow. One day I would like to build a snowman
4. Do you have a hideout? If so where is it – would you tell us?
I do, its under my bed in my den. I hide all my treasure there
5. What is your favourite colour and what does it make you think of in nature?
Blue and it makes me think go ice
6. What makes you feel brave?
When I am in the dark and when I am high as I don’t really like being high
Muddy Puddles also sent Kipper a Puddle Pac-an-all-in-one to match. Despite not coming to the festival the weather as it is meant we have had lots of use from it. Benefiting from all the same excellent features as the Puddle Pac-a-mac including the handy carabiner clip once packed back into its own integral bag. Its been extremely useful when out and about. Kipper is large on the body and short in the leg which makes buying a garment such as this a bit of a challenge but this one had plenty of room. Although it was a bit long in the leg because they are elasticated it didn’t cause too much of a problem. As they can be easily tucked into the top of wellies, but failing that there are adjustable elastic straps which can fit under feet. The Puddle Pac-an-all-in-one is priced at £28 and is available in sizes 0-6 months up to 2-3 years. I can see us getting loads of use out of it.
Muddy Puddles have very kindly given one of my readers the chance to win their own Puddle Pac-an-all-in-one in their choice of pattern and size – subject to availability. To enter please note the T&Cs and use the gleam application below.
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a Puddle Pac-an-all-in-one in their choice of pattern and size – subject to availability
- The competition will close on 7th of September at 11.59pm, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above. Good Luck
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given the clothes mentioned in the post for the purpose of this review, all words and opinions are my own.