The Baby & Toddler Show in Manchester & Sandown Ticket Giveaway
The Baby & Toddler Show Ticket Discount Code & Giveaway – The UK’s Biggest Baby & Toddler Show is returning to EventCity in Manchester from 22 – 24 September and Sandown Park, Surrey from 6-8 October.
The Baby & Toddler Show, supported by Emma’s Diary, returns to the North West and South East this Autumn and with it comes all the shopping and expert advice new and expectant parents need to give their baby the best start in life. The Baby & Toddler Show has an unbeatable line-up of big name brands, unique innovative products, local services and experts to give you a helping hand in parenthood and make sure you and your little ones are happy, safe and on-trend too!
During this exciting time in your life you can get all the items you and your baby need, while also meeting lots of other like-minded mums-to-be and new mums, there is so much to explore including….
- Save money and stretch your budget with unbeatable deals on the 150+ top brands and baby essentials
- Guaranteed best prices on car seats, prams, buggies and furniture – find all the big name brands in one place including Bugaboo, iCandy, Maxi Cosi, Silver Cross, Quinny, Mamas & Papas, Britax, Joolz, Cosatto, Babystyle, Orbit Baby, Mee-Go, Cybex, BeSafe, Bloom, Jané, Babyjogger, ickle bubba, Boori and many more…
- With so many beautiful products on show, including 100s of unique, handy products you won’t find on the high street, have a fabulous day out shopping while finding the right products for you and your baby, for whichever stage you are at
- Test, try, compare and buy – meet knowledgeable experts and have hands-on demos
- Hear from expert speakers giving new & expectant parents everything they need to know on sleeping, feeding, budgeting, babywearing, nutrition, first aid and more
Visiting is easy and stress-free EventCity, on the Trafford Centre complex in Manchester, is really easy to get to. The same can be said for Sandown Park which is located just outside Esher in Surrey. Both venues have free parking for all visitors, easy access for bumps and babies, and a free feeding and changing area too.
Find everything you need in one place and try, test and compare products and get demonstrations from knowledgeable experts so that you get the right products for you including…
- Car seats & carriers • Prams • Buggies & travel systems • Cots, beds & furniture High chairs & feeding products • Toys • Baby and toddler safety products • Bouncers & walkers Nappies & changing products • Baby & toddler clothing • Weaning products • Maternity clothing & products • Bedding & blankets • Bathing products • Pushchair accessories • Maternity lingerie
Plus, you can leave your buggy and try a baby carrier for free for the duration of the show – it’s a great way to test out the product and it makes getting around the show even easier!
Theres a free goody bag for every mum-to-be and new mum which is packed with lots of branded products such as nappies, cream, wipes, breast pads, baby oil and more! Visit the website www.babyandtoddlershow.co.uk to find out more information and to see the full exhibitor list.
I have two pairs of tickets to giveaway to your choice of show. To enter please note the T&Cs and enter via the Gleam application. If you can’t wait I also have a discount code which is BL10 this will give you a 1/3 off the ticket price.
Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions:
- No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Entry into this competition confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and your agreement to be bound by the decisions of The Baby & Toddler Show
- The competition closes on 5th September at 23:59pm
- You will receive a ticket code to redeem at the checkout, you can buy tickets from our website www.babyandtoddlershow.co.uk and then clicking the relevant show (either South East or North West).
- The winner will be notified by email or twitter once the competition finishes
- The winners will be selected at random from all the correct entries received before the closing date and time.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise.
- Tickets cannot be sold on to third parties.
If you liked this then you may want to see what other giveaways I have running – Good Luck!
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
This is a collaborative post I have been given a ticket in return for hosting this competition.