Kipper is getting to the age where he will be out of babygrows soon, much to my sadness. Out of all the different types of clothes babygrows are by far my favourite. So when Gumigem asked us to review one of their new baby grows I of course said yes. Gumigem who are best known for their teething jewellery and accessories have recently started moving into clothing. Monkey has a cowboy dress up outfit so I opted to try out their Cowboy Babygrow in the hope at some point I may manage a twinning photo! Alas I am still waiting but I think Kipper looks pretty cute on his own.
I was initially drawn to it because of the fringes on the legs which looked super cute. When I received it I was even more impressed with the amount of detail included, from buttons on the sleeves to the sheriffs badge on the front.
Kipper is very comfortable in it moving around easily. We opted for the size 12-18 months, Kipper is broad but short in the leg so I did wonder how we would get on. The poppers on both sides of the neck really helped in getting it on and off. Unlike others we have tried the fabric did not pull across the chest. The legs are a little on the long side, but I was expecting this. All his other babygrows are the same so I would say this one is true to size. I really like the fact that the poppers are between the legs. I really don’t get on with the ones which do up on the back.
Things I love:
- The quality is great and that it is 100% cotton so its great for babies delicate skin
- I know I have mentioned it but he attention to detail in the design is great
- He looks very cute in it, and moves around happily.
- Ive not seen anything else like this on the market so I also like that its unique and would be ideal for a younger sibling at a Cowboys and Indians party
- The babygrow has kept its vibrancy despite going through the wash several times
- Gumigem a home grown UK business, made by a mum for mums
Available in sizes 0-3 months to 18-24 months priced at £19.95 you can buy your own from the Gumigem website. Gumigem have very kindly offered my readers the chance to win either a cowboy or fireman babygrow. The winner will be able to choose their preference on size subject to availability. Please enter by the Gleam application below and note the T&Cs.
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and receive their choice of a cowboy or fireman babygrown in the selected size available subject to availability
- The competition will close on 15th September at 11.59pm, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above. Good Luck
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given a Cowboy Babygrow so that we could write this review.