Jack n’ Jill Natural Bath Time Review: Just like many other parents I like to be careful with what I put on the boys skin. Since Kipper is only sixteen months old and Monkeys’ delicate skin since is prone to eczema. Which means I favour products which do not include nasties. So when I was contacted by Jack n’ Jill to test out some of their new Bath Time range I was interested to see if they would live up to their claims of being naturally derived and focused on safety.
Jack n’ Jill is an Australian based company, with production in Melbourne their products are now available in thirty seven countries. Having already established themselves in the oral healthcare market, Rachel, co-founder, said the new bathtub range was a natural evolution. “We wanted to expand on our successful range of safe and natural oral care products, and add a delicate body range that is also free from heavy chemicals and unsafe ingredients.“
“Our range can now keep the young, and the young at heart squeaky clean from the inside out, Australian botanicals have highly regarded aromatherapy and medicinal benefits and we wanted to integrate these natural assets into child friendly products that adults will love too.”
Their products are;
- Free from Parabens
- Free from Sulfates
- Free from Palm Oil,
- Free from Synthetic fragrances & colours.
There are nine products in total in the range, three different products – a two in one shampoo and body wash, a bubble bath and a moisturiser. Each one is available in three different fragrances which have all been formulated with Australian native extracts and organic oils for the most of sensitive skins and their aromatherapy qualities.
- Simplicity – naturally unscented, hypoallergenic and deeply nourishing. This is the only one I have used on the boys to date. Although it is unscented it has a wonderfully clean smell to me and includes ingredients Quinoa, which helps to prevent dry skin and Soap Bark which acts as a natural cleanser and foaming agent.
- Sweetness – is blissful and uplifting with Australian native orange pearl extract and healing organic coconut oil to restore and relax. This is perfect for the little girls in your life as it really is quite sweet smelling.
- Serenity – celebrates Australian botanicals with a tranquil and soothing aromatherapy blend of native Austrian White Cypress and Lavender oil. I really like the fragrance of this one, but to me I think its actually a bit old smelling for the boys. Instead it reminds me of one of Hubby’s aftershaves.
So far we have only tested out the Simplicity fragrance on the boys. But I am very impressed, both boys love the bubbles and I love the fact that it is very kind to their skin. I also like the handy dispenser bottles which are easy to store due to their shape and the pump action spray means that Monkey can use them himself. Each different fragrance has its own cute accompanying character.
The fact that they are not tested on animals, are hypoallergenic, have a special no tears formula, delicious smells and the fact they are free from nasties and artificial colours means these products tick all our boxes and more when it comes to looking for bath products for the boys. Its possible to buy their products online on their website, with free delivery over £30. The only thing I would say is that the price is probably more than I would normally spend on bath products for the boys. Both the bubble bath and two in one shampoo and body wash retail at £9.99. The moisturiser is £11.99.
Jack n’ Jill have very kindly one of my readers the chance to win a complete set which has a value of £96. To enter please use the Gleam application below and please note the T&C:
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and receive a set of Jack n’ Jill Bath Time products
- The competition will close on 5th October at midnight
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
This is a collaborative post we were given the samples included in this post to enable us to write this review.