Living Arrows 46/52 {2017}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

I feel like we are entering into a busy season with very few weekends left before the big day itself. Trying not to get anxious about that fact as there are still so many plans which I am not sure we are going to get round to eek!

This weeks photos were taken at our local park late in the day. I hate how it gets dark so early this time of year. Kipper has just learnt to go down the slide sitting down rather than backwards or trying to walk down it. He was very please with himself as you can see in the photos. It was also nice for them to finally be able to go down the slide together without too much intervention. Kipper is growing up so quickly and I must admit I don’t like how fast it is going. But when I see the boys like this I realise that theres an awful lot to look forward too as well.

Have a good week everyone x

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. November 13, 2017 / 3:02 pm

I love kippers trousers! It worries me how close Christmas is getting, eek! I do get a bit excited though x

2. November 14, 2017 / 9:46 pm

He looks so pleased with himself!bless him! X

3. November 14, 2017 / 11:23 pm

It does feel like we are starting to race towards Christmas now! I love your little man’s face, he does look really pleased with himself! It’s brilliant when they can share experiences together, Monkey looks like a very proud big brother!

4. November 15, 2017 / 9:59 am

I love their matching hats! They look like they’re both having a great time – I love that one of them both on the slide together, the look on Monkey’s face is just lovely! #LivingArrows

5. November 16, 2017 / 10:47 pm

Their matching hats are adorable! Kipper can get so involved now – it’s so lovely to see x

6. November 19, 2017 / 11:14 pm

Aww, I love seeing them mastering new skills but it’s always a bit bittersweet too isn’t it? I love those festive trousers that Kipper is wearing, it’s definitely getting closer to Christmas! #LivingArrows