Win a Pair of Personalised PJs with Frugi
Each year I put a pair of new PJs in the boys Christmas Eve Boxes.So when Frugi got in contact and told me all about their new personalised PJs I thought they would be perfect. Rather than getting something seasonal that only gets worn a couple of times. I would much rather invest in a beautiful, quality brand and a design which they could wear all year round. Personalisation to me although ‘cute’ isn’t generally something I would look for in PJs. However Monkey thought it was amazing…
He was so impressed with having his name stitched onto the front of his Camper Van pyjamas. And to see Kipper’s on his Tractor ones. The other thing which really resonated with Monkey was that his trousers were like Daddy’s. You see Hubby has a pair of checked lounge trousers so now Monkey thinks he has big boy pjs!
Things I love:
- The material is beautifully thick organic cotton interlock which has a bit of stretch in it. Monkey’s trousers are in brushed cotton which makes them incredibly soft
- The colours are bright which is just what I look for in the boys clothing
- Kippers top has a couple of poppers on the neckline which means that its easy to get on and off
- The appliqué is well sewn with a gorgeous but simple design in coordinating cotton
- Having brought Frugi clothing before I know that they wash well with the colours lasting.
- I also love their ethos each year they donate 1% of their turnover to charity, at the moment the money is split between three charities. The charities are Kicks Count, Cornwall Wildlife Trust and an orphanage in India.
The personalised embroidery is available in seven colours – white, navy, blue, pink, red, yellow and green. You can have up to twelve characters including European ones. I opted for red with both to make their names really stand out. Kipper’s Pjs are available in sizes 0-3 months to 3-4 years and priced at £25. Monkeys are available in sizes 2-3 years to 9-10 years and are priced at £27. Personalisation costs £5. The wonderful people at Frugi have given my readers the chance to win their own pair of personalised Pjs. They are offering the choice of these beautiful designs:
To enter, all you need to do is use the gleam application below and please note the T&Cs. If you can’t wait for the giveaway to end then Frugi would like to offer my readers £5 off any purchase when using the code SANTA.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive their choice of the pictured PJs, with personalisation up to 12 letters. Size and style subject to availability. Personalised items can not be returned.
- The giveaway will close on the 17th December at midnight, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: