Living Arrows 52/52 {2017}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

I am a little late with this weeks Living Arrows post mainly due to Christmas. I purposely stayed away from social media and the blog over the weekend. What I didnt count on was the sales getting the better of me… and so have decided that blogging actually saves me money! Of course I suspect most of it will end up going back, the beauty of online shopping.

My photos this week come from Christmas Eve  and Christmas Day. The elves brought the boys some new PJs for the big day, which had ELF CREW on the back. Although the hats were a bit tight!

The other photos were taken on Christmas Day when the boys opened their toys from Father Christmas. Monkey had asked for a soft toy Pikachu and Kipper is mad about cars. Needless to say they were both over the moon with their presents.

So much so that Kipper couldn’t wait until the wrapping was all removed deciding to dive in head first. It was very comical to watch.

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. December 26, 2017 / 7:10 pm

Love their matching outfits. Merry Christmas. I hope you are having a fantastic time. Looks like your boys love their presents. My two have both loved little times cars. #livingarrows

2. December 27, 2017 / 1:16 pm

The two cutest elves ever. I love that he couldn’t wait for the car to be unwrapped to get in, that’s brilliant! I now have pika pika pikaaaaaaa in my head, I haven’t seen a Pikachu in years! I sympathise with you on the sales also… I decided I needed all new clothes on boxing day 😂😂 hope you all continue to have a great festive period x

3. December 27, 2017 / 1:37 pm

They both look SO lovely and those last photos gave me a chuckle! Hope you’ve had a great Christmas x

4. December 27, 2017 / 6:33 pm

IT’s the best thing watching children enjoying unwrapping presents. Hope it was a good few Christmassy days, happy new year

5. December 29, 2017 / 12:55 pm

Oh it looks like you had such a great Christmas – and those elf PJs are the cutest! x

6. January 1, 2018 / 5:09 pm

Lovely photos. How cute are their matching pj’s. Looks and sounds like you had a great Christmas. Sorry for the late comment. Happy New Year. #livingarrows