New Years Eve Kids Interview: I thought I would try something new this New Years Eve. For the last five years I have taken part in a Birthday Interview with the boys. Since they are both Summer born also having a slightly different one for New Years doesn’t feel too much like overkill. It will hopefully catch their changing preferences as they get older.
I have purposefully tried to keep the list to only twenty questions. As Monkey is only five years old and so doesn’t have a really long attention span.
- How old are you? What do you like most about being this age?
- What is your favourite toy?
- What is the best thing to have happened over Christmas?
- What is the best thing to have happened at school?
- Who is your teacher?
- What is your favourite book?
- What is your favourite song?
- What are you looking forward to the most in 2018?
- Where do you want to go on holiday this coming year and why?
- Which ‘days out’ would you like to do in 2018?
- What do you love most about your sibling?
- Tell me about a memory you have of your brother?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you sad?
- If you could change your name what would you change it to?
- If you could be an animal which one would you be and why?
- What is your one wish for next year?
- Who are your friends?
- What are you afraid of?
- What do you do best?
I would love to know what we are missing? Please let me know any question suggestions in the comments below. I think this list that will continue to change and adapt as the children get older. I need to make sure that the questions more relevant to the boy’s stage of life.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: