Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Wow we have got to 100 link ups! It only seem likely yesterday that we started Blogger Club UK but in two weeks time we will have been going two years. Mudpie Fridays only turns three in March so thats quite an achievement! This week I am linking up two posts. The first is all about things I have learnt trying to find a work life balance. There is also a little bit of a beg in the post… I have been shortlisted as Working Parent Blogger of the year. This a huge deal for me as during my juggling act of mother, corporate career girl and blogger I often wonder if I am doing it right. I know I am not alone in feeling this way, but being shortlisted is a little bit of a pat on the back. So if you feel like voting for me I would be extremely grateful you can vote here and it really is super quick, two minutes max.
To celebrate our 100th link up, one lucky linker will win a copy of Teddy Goes for a Swim, written and illustrated by Steve Smallman.
Here’s a little bit about the book: Teddy Goes for a Swim tells the story of a boy and his favourite cuddly toy, Billy the Bear. The two have lots of fantastic imaginary adventures and sometimes get in a bit of a mess, meaning Billy needs to embark on his biggest adventure – a swim through pant and sock-infested seas in the washing machine.
How To Enter: Simply link up a post to this week’s linky (following the rules below) for your chance to win. One lucky linker will be chosen at random via a random number generator. That linker will be our featured post AND the giveaway winner. Becky will contact the winner for their details!
The giveaway is open to people who link up a blog post and follow the rules of the linky only. We reserve the right to remove any post that doesn’t follow the guidelines and/or disqualify that person from winning the giveaway.
The winner must be willing to provide a postal address for their prize to be shipped to them.
We have decided to make a little change in as far as you will be able to link up youtube videos too going forward. If you have not linked a video before it works in as much the same way as linking a blog post. But any problems then please shout.
Back to the Linky:
- The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
- The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
- Week 99 we had 61 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. I love the variety of posts we get each week and that everyone is so social on twitter sharing their good reads. It really is what makes this linky great – so thank you.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK? With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
- Visibilty – With lots linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
- Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
- Comments – Becky, Debbie and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
- Good quality back links – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With Debbie’s DA of 36, Becky’s of 45 and mine of 46, those are some good backlinks for your blog
Featured Post: This weeks featured post is from Mum Over Run – Goodbye, Hello – where she shares the reason behind her new blog name and change of focus.
What are you waiting for? Get linking with us today! And don’t forget to share this post – the more people who link up, the more beneficial the linky becomes to everyone.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy @randommusings29 with #BloggerClubUK
- Tweet me if you would like to be added to the reminder list
Have a great week everyone