Living Arrows 05/53 {2018}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

This weeks photos have a bit of a theme! The back of my children’s heads. With Monkey engaged I his own social arrangements at the weekend I did think I would struggle to get photos. Yet my new phone which I spoke about in my Little Loves post has proved a life saver. I have taken so many more photos these last two weeks or so since I have had it. So much so that I have had to get more storage space. I am regretting not changing before now.

The one I have chosen of Monkey is when we nipped into town on Saturday morning to get his new passport photo. I can not believe we are already applying for his second passport! On the way back to the car he insisted on carrying the umbrella. I lover this rainbow umbrella it brightens up the dullest of days. I also really like this little street and often lust after the cute houses that line it.

The photo of Kipper was taken on Friday afternoon as he helped himself to the items in our cupboards. Monkey’s was totally not interested in opening cupboards and as a result we only have the one under the sink locked. Kipper on the other hand spend hours emptying and then restacking. He particularly likes some silicone ice lolly moulds I have, whether is the colour of the texture. He will take them out pull them apart, put them inside each other and then add the lids. Another reminder of just how different my boys are.

He is wearing the cutest dungarees so I only thought it right to include a front facing picture. I brought a couple of things in the Frugi sale. Hoping to make the most of dressing the boys in bright colours before they get too old and refuse to wear them.

Have a good week everyone x

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. January 29, 2018 / 8:14 am

I love Monkey’s umbrella, those colours certainly brighten a rainy day. Kipper looks so cute in his dungarees and very happy in his cupboard antics. Have a great week. #LivingArrows

2. January 29, 2018 / 6:28 pm

I love the colours of the umbrella, such a great capture in the picture perfect surroundings and how cute are Kippers dungarees.

3. January 29, 2018 / 8:33 pm

Love that photo, such a great capture – awesome rainbow umbrella! The dungarees are pretty cute too! xx

4. January 30, 2018 / 8:34 pm

Fantastic photos! the umbrella is well cool! We only have the under sink cupboard locked as my little girl loves the silicone containers as well!

#LivingArrows

5. January 31, 2018 / 1:27 pm

Those dungarees are so cute and I really need a rainbow umbrella in my life!! x

6. February 1, 2018 / 9:27 am

Kipper’s dungarees are so cute!! I love the umbrella shot, it really brightens up the photo, I want my own one!

7. February 1, 2018 / 9:55 pm

Lovely photos and those dungarees are so cute! I have so many photos of the backs of my children, they’re always much too busy to stop and look at the camera for me. #livingarrows

8. February 2, 2018 / 9:33 pm

Oh my word those dungarees are so cute! And I really need to get myself a rainbow umbrella like that, it’s lovely! x #LivingArrows

9. February 2, 2018 / 9:43 pm

Alice never opened cupboard and Holly opened all the cupboards! What is it with these second children? x

10. February 3, 2018 / 10:19 pm

Ahhh, those dungarees! <3 I bleddy love Frugi.

11. February 4, 2018 / 10:24 pm

These are fab pictures – I just bought myself a rainbow umbrella too! And those dungarees are just adorable 🙂 #LivingArrows