When I first had Monkey I discovered aden + anais and fell in love with their products straight away. They are still my go to for gifts for new parents and on occasion I treat the boys (and myself if I’m honest!) to something from their collection. Not only do their items look lovely but they wash fantastically well too. aden + anais Dream Blankets make wonderful gifts, made from 100% cotton muslin, the four layers are completely breathable. They come pre washed so can be used straight away and there is a wide selection of designs including a large number of neutral ones.
They have recently added some classic Disney Designs to the selection. The aden + anais Disney Baby Collection is simply beautiful and would make such a lovely gift for someone special. The collection includes prints from Winnie the Pooh, The Lion King, The Aristocats, 101 Dalmatians and Bambi. Each blanket is reversible with two adorable prints. They are perfect for snuggling under (1.2m squared) for any toddler and have an RRP £46.95.
Things I love about aden + anais Dream Blankets
- Its so super soft and bouncy. I am a real believer in natural fabrics close to baby skin so the fact they are muslin is a huge tick in my book. Monkey use to have terrible eczema so I wouldn’t even consider anything different.
- They wash well, we all know how much washing babies and toddlers generate! All my previous blankets, sleeping bags and muslins have always washed really well. They are machine washable and can be tumbled on a low heat.
- The wide range of designs, patterns and colours, including a good number of what I class as gender neutral designs. This is great if you are planning on having more than one child.
- They make sue a beautiful gift for new parents, something special and heirloom which can be loved and cherished for years to come.
The lovely people at aden + anais have offered my readers the chance to win their own Disney Baby Dream Blanket in their choice of pattern (subject to availability) worth £46.95. To enter please use the Gleam application below and note the T&Cs:
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a Disney Baby Dream Blanket in their choice of pattern (subject to availability).
- The giveaway will close on the 12th May
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
We were sent an aden + anais Disney Baby Dream Blanket for the purpose for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own.