Ju-Ju-Be Review & Giveaway: I first came across Ju-Ju-Be around Christmas time. The specialise in changing bags and are big news across Europe and the States. When they kindly asked if we would like to review something from their current range, I found myself pondering several gorgeous creations. Since Kipper is nearing two I decided I would treat myself to something over another baby essential. Although to be honest to date they have been used more with the kids than on a girlie night out. Something which I hope to change in the near future!
Ju-Ju-Be’s ‘Be Set’ offers three differing sized bags and two different straps which are sure to meet your needs. Available in a wide selection of designs and colours I opted for the The Navigator. Which is a classic mix of taupe and navy. When teamed with the golden metal hardware they are sure to never go out of fashion. The three sizes are:
- Large: 9 x 6.5 x 2.5 inches
- Medium: 9 x 4.75 x 1.75 inches
- Small: 5.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches
Things I love:
- The three bags go inside each other which is great for storage. The largest is designed to be used as a cross body bag. Although at the moment it holds my essentials in the boys rucksack. The smallest bag is perfect for a coin purse or Tampax carrier.
- I particular like the wrist strap which means I can hold onto the things I need easily while running around after them. Plus its really useful for strapping onto the handle of the buggy.
- The straps are interchangeable with all the bags
- The largest bag has some loops which would allow you to lock it if needed. Although the lock is not included we have a small padlock we use when travelling an this fits fine.
- There is a whopping thirty six different designs to choose from!
- All the hardware is metal. It feels substantial and adds to the quality feel of the product. I also like that when you receive them that the zips and metal name plaques have been wrapped, stopping any scratches that may occur during transport.
- Each bag has a Teflon fabric protector which helps to propel stains. Failing that they are machine washable.
- They also have an Agion® treatment protects the liner by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
I can see me using these a lot over the coming years. If you would like to try a set out for yourself, the lovely people at Ju-Ju-Be have given one of my readers the chance to win a set in their choice of pattern (subject to availability) worth 44.95€. To enter please use the Gleam application below and note the T&Cs:
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a Ju-Ju-Be’s ‘Be Set’ in their choice of pattern (subject to availability).
- The giveaway will close on the 15th May
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
We were sent an Ju-Ju-Be ‘Be Set’ for the purpose for the purpose of this review, all opinions are my own.