Germolene Antiseptic Cream T&C
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. The competition is open to entrants over the age of 18 only.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entries should be submitted as an Instagram post with a hashtag. Winning entrant will be notified by a direct message on Instagram after the competition closes.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date to be stated in the Instagram post
5. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Bayer to feature any or all of the submitted story in consumer press and Bayer company publications, on their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
7. The competition opens on 30th April and closes on 7th May and the winning entry will be chosen by Pegasus. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition. Any questions on the competition please contact the promoter’s contact details on email@example.com
8. Offensive or entries deemed by the competition organisers to be inappropriate or not in relation to the competition will not be accepted and removed from the blogsite.
9. All reasonable efforts will be made to contact each winner but if the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner, within 14 days of contact, or if a winner cannot be contacted by direct message, a replacement winner will be selected at the Promoter’s discretion and will be notified by the Promoter by phone or email. The original entry/nomination will then be forfeited. Employees of the Promoter and blogger’s families are not eligible for entry into this competition. Any third parties involved in the preparation and/or performance of this competition are also not eligible.
10. The winning entry will win a John Lewis voucher to the value of £250.
11. Events may occur that render the competition itself, or the awarding of the prize, impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
13. It is understood that the full Terms and Conditions will be displayed on the blog site.