Second Birthday Questionnaire
Second Birthday Questionnaire: At the weekend Kipper celebrated his second Birthday! It always shocks me just how quickly the years seem to be rolling by. When Monkey was two I started a new tradition which is to record answers to a Birthday Questionnaire. The idea behind it being that we will be able to compare the answers over the years. Of course at two some of this is more what I know of Kipper than him actually answering the questions. Yet it records the memories none the less.
- What is your favourite colour? – given the option he will normally go for yellow
- What is your favourite toy? – remote control tractor, Gruffalo puzzle and new push along lawn mower
- What is your favourite fruit? – Bananas
- What is your favourite TV show? – He’s not really into TV yet (thankfully)
- What is your favourite thing to eat for lunch? – Bread! and spaghetti Bolognese
- What is your favourite outfit? – He prefers to wear just his nappy and has recently started to take his trousers off when he gets the option.
- What is your favourite game? – Peek a Boo still makes me laugh out loud
- Where is your favourite food? – Chocolate (dairy free variety)
- What is your favourite animal? – Cat Cat – he loves to chase our cat around the garden who sometimes even stops for a stoke
- What is your favourite song? – Here I am, Twinkle Twinkle, Old MacDonald
- What is your favourite book? – Elmer
- Who is your best friend? – Monkey having just changed nurseries I am hoping he will make some new little friends soon
- What is your favourite sport? – Climbing everything in sight. Kipper has no fear quite often choosing the largest piece of play equipment in the park!
- What is your favourite thing to do outside? – Run around and play with bubbles
- What is your favourite drink? – Kipper has just been introduced to squash and will now opt for this every time over water. Oat milk at bedtime
- What was your favourite holiday? – Going on a boat to get to the Isle of Wight. He was fascinated by the sea shouting ‘water water’ constantly
- What do you like to take to bed with you? – Baby, Turtle and Teddy
- What is your favourite thing to eat for breakfast? – Brioche
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? – We had a BBQ with close friends and family, the sausages went down really well as did the dairy free chocolate cake!
- What do you want to be when you grow up? – older
Do you think I am missing any questions? If so let me know in the comments below.