The Britax Römer Summer Sale & Competition

Britax Summer Sale: Last week I announced that we were extremely excited to have become be Britax Römer Brand Ambassadors. Its a brand we have used a lot since having the boys and all our carseats are in fact Britax Römer seats. Because of childcare and work we actually have four seats between us, so you can tell how much we love them. Three of those seats we brought ourselves and the fourth being a seat we were gifted for review. I personally wouldn’t buy anything different now.

Incase you haven’t heard of Britax Römer before, they have been manufacturing car seats for over 50 years. Supplying the country with award winning car seats, pioneering car seat technologies and setting a precedence amongst other manufacturers across Europe.

Britax Römer is the only car seat manufacturer producing seats here in the UK. To celebrate the brand’s proud British heritage I am excited to announce the 2018 Britax Summer Sale. Throughout July selected car seats in the Cosmos Black fabric, produced and tested in the UK will be reduced in stores with discounts of up to 50%. Which is amazing!

To continue the ‘Made in Britain’ celebrations they are also giving one lucky winner the chance for their little one to become Britax Römer Prince or Princess. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is share a picture of their little one using the hashtag #BritaxRoemerBritTots and either post the image direct to their Facebook Page or tag them on Instagram using @BritaxRoemer. The winner will receive an exclusive photo shoot for their little Price or Princess, with images featured on the Britax Römer Facebook page.

They will also receive a Britax Römer ‘Made in Britain’ car seat and a visit to their UK factory to see how the car seats are made. We will definitely be joining in!

Which Car Seats are in the Britax Summer Sale?

The Britax Römer summer sale will take place throughout July. All discounted prices are at the discretion of the retailers and consumers should check prices via retailers before making their purchases. Offers are only available while stocks last.

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

This is a collaborative post I was compensated for my time.

1. Georgina Sudron
    July 4, 2018 / 9:42 am

Fab information

2. July 4, 2018 / 10:23 am

Love Britax, wish we could still use the pushchair but alas the children are too big! #BloggerClubUK

3. July 4, 2018 / 12:15 pm

We will be looking for a car seat for Alfie soon so will definitely be checking these ones out #BloggerClubUK

4. Rosemary Tily
    July 4, 2018 / 12:29 pm

My daughter is looking fora car seat ready for when her first baby arrives in early September. This info. is really helpful so thank you!

5. lynn neal
    July 4, 2018 / 1:39 pm

Great savings on an essential item of equipment!

6. July 7, 2018 / 7:52 am

Britax make really good car seats, you know you are getting quality if you buy one. I think the prices are good too for the standard and quality and a well known brand.

7. Frankie
    July 7, 2018 / 3:46 pm

It’s so nice to be able to buy good quality products that are made in the UK. Having a good quality car seat is so important for child safety and these are great savings.

8. July 7, 2018 / 4:12 pm

I’m due with a baby in November so this is really useful as reaearching car seats now. My daughter is 6 and things seemed to have moved on quite a bit since then such as the car seats that now swivel around.

9. July 7, 2018 / 7:47 pm

Nice post, I have not heard of this brand before. I will definitely consider getting one for my daughter as I love the look of them xx

10. July 7, 2018 / 10:28 pm

We haven’t personally used Britax but I know they are a good brand. That sale is fab news for anyone expecting a baby or looking to get their next car seat!

11. July 8, 2018 / 5:23 pm

I have heard only good things about this brand and well done on becoming the brand ambassador

12. July 8, 2018 / 8:18 pm

A great selection of car seats and thanks for sharing the sale. Hopefully people will be able to grab a good deal