Living Arrows 28/53 {2018}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

This weeks Living Arrows photos are from yesterday when we played in the garden. After a full on Saturday in London I couldn’t face another day trip. So instead I filled up the pool and dug out a water toy we were given last Summer but never got around to opening. The boys played in the garden and pool. I *may have enjoyed pushing Monkey in on more than one occasion. Kipper just loves anything which involves water.

The toy was basically a large round circular plastic tube with some holes in it. You attach the hose and then it sends up little sprinkles of water. It was a real hit with both of the boys. Although Kipper did try to drink quite a bit of it.  Monkey loved jumping on it to see how high he could get the sprinkler to go. I can see us getting a lot of use out of it over the Summer months.

Whatever you are doing to enjoy the good weather this week have a good one x

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. July 9, 2018 / 6:02 pm

So lovely to have a garden to play in the pool. I can’t wait for next Summer already when we have a house!!

2. Rosemary Tily
    July 12, 2018 / 10:11 am

The garden really comes into its own this lovely weather. No travelling, no queues and unlimited snacks. A combination of water, sand and sunshine is hard to beat!

3. July 14, 2018 / 8:26 pm

These photos are awesome – I have massive guilts as I still haven’t got our paddling pool out! x

4. July 15, 2018 / 6:24 am

We love a day in the garden like this and always try to get a balance of days out and lazy days at home. The sprinter sounds fab, my girls would love this x

5. July 15, 2018 / 8:30 am

Such fab action shots! I think lots of families will have been digging out old water toys from the cupboards over the last few weeks! x #livingarrows

6. A S,Edinburgh
    November 16, 2018 / 6:50 pm

That looks like a lot of fun; seeing it makes me miss summer!