Based on the successful Britax Romer DUALFIX i-SIZE which is suitable from birth, the DUALFIX M i-SIZE boasts all of the same award-winning features, but is suitable from 61 to 105 cm (3 months – 4 years). The introduction of the new seat aims to give parents more choice and better value for money.
The DUALFIX M i-SIZE was designed with Britax Römer’s renowned crash testing capabilities and adheres to the ECE R129 (i-Size) regulation, as well as the company’s stricter, internal safety standards. The car seat is Made in Germany – including engineering, crash testing and manufacturing – while its fabrics and covers are Made in Europe.
Key features include of the DUALFIX M i-SIZE:
- Grows with child – a variable seat size that can be adjusted to provide an optimal ergonomic fit up to 105cm
- Multiple recline positions – for comfort in both rearward and forward facing mode
- Extended rearward-facing travel – from 61 cm to 105 cm (approx. 3 months to 4 years of age)
- Forward facing travel – from 76 cm to 105 cm (15 months – 4 years)
- 360° rotation capabilities – easing the child’s entry and exit to the car
- Adjustable rebound bar – can be adjusted for more legroom in rearward-facing mode
- Padded side wings and SICT – acting as a protective cocoon, absorbing forces from a side impact
- Five-point harness – with soft neoprene performance chest pads to enhance comfort and reduce movement in a collision
- Easy installation – thanks to the ISOFIX with Pivot Link system and height adjustable foot prop
“Made with Care” is Britax Römer’s philosophy to provide the highest quality of products to customers. The majority of Britax Römer car seats, and all of their car seat fabrics and covers are made in Europe. This is an important step in their commitment to tightening quality control and developing the safest possible products for children.
Britax Römer has strong internal standards for chemical and mechanical testing for fabrics and other components. Britax Römer is pleased that its efforts have been recognised in this area with consistent, excellent scores from leading consumer organisations such as Germany’s Stiftung Warentest, ADAC and ÖAMTC.
The DUALFIX M i-SIZE is available now at Mothercare from £350 and is offered in Cosmos Black, Wine Rose, Moonlight Blue and Storm Grey. For more information, please go to www.britax-roemer.co.uk or Britax Römer’s brand store at Mothercare www.mothercare.com/brands/britax-roemer.html
I have a DUALFIX M i-SIZE to give away to my readers!!! To enter please use the Gleam application below and please note the T&Cs.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- One winner will be drawn at random and will receive their own Britax Romer Dualfix M I-size seat in their choice of colour subject to availability
- The winner will be asked to provide the age, weight and height of their child and the make, model, year and number of doors their vehicle has. This is to ensure that the winning seat has been tested and approved for use
- The giveaway will close on the 8th August at midnight, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winners will be asked to provide a full postal address and phone number for delivery
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: