Kippers First Theatre Trip – Bing Live
Kipper is now twenty six months. At this age with Monkey we started taking him to the theatre. Its still one of his favourite outings. However with Kipper we hadn’t given it much thought. Until now. So we have arranged our own little trip to the theatre to see a show which is specifically aimed at preschoolers. Bing Live. Not only will it be a first for Kipper but it will also be a first for Bing who will be centre stage for his first ever stage show.
The fifty venue tour kicked off in St Albans on the 20th of June and will be running for twenty five weeks. There are theatres all over the country which means there is bound to be one near you. Join Bing, Sula, Coco and Panda as they learn how to tell stories by pretending, dressing up and singing songs. Flop and Amma are there to help but the magical world of make believe things don’t always go according to plan… The show is full of fun, laughter, music and magical puppetry. Going to the theatre…its a Bing thing!
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- Two winners will be drawn at random and will each receive a Bing Goodie Bag as pictured.
- The giveaway will close on the 12th August at midnight, the winners will be notified through Twitter
- The Winners will be asked to provide a postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given the Goodie Bags for the purpose of this post. I have also been gifted a family ticket to see Bing Live