Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Today is Monkey’s first day back at school and I am not sure I am ready for it! We seem to have been running from one adventure to another! This week I am linking up a video all about our holiday to Portugal with James Villa Holidays.
The other post I am linking up is also all about our holiday. While we were there we visited an amazing beach which had an anchor graveyard – it was really quite moving. So I wrote a post all about it here – Praia do Barril Tavira the Anchor Graveyard
We have decided to make a little change in as far as you will be able to link up youtube videos too going forward. If you have not linked a video before it works in as much the same way as linking a blog post. But any problems then please shout.
Back to the Linky:
- The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
- The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
- Week 132 we had 37 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. I love the variety of posts we get each week and that everyone is so social on twitter sharing their good reads. It really is what makes this linky great – so thank you.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK? With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
- Visibilty – With lots linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
- Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
- Comments – Becky, Debbie and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
- Good quality back links – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With Debbie’s DA of 36, Becky’s of 45 and mine of 51, those are some good backlinks for your blog
Featured Post: This weeks featured post is from – My Money Cottage – 10 Reasons to Adopt a Car
What are you waiting for? Get linking with us today! And don’t forget to share this post – the more people who link up, the more beneficial the linky becomes to everyone.
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy Have a great week everyone