Review Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck: Monkey has always been a huge Paw Patrol fan, I can’t actually remember a time when he wasn’t. I think this fascination will also rub off on Kipper. Since he is becoming more and more interested in TV shows and characters. So when we were offered the Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck to review I of course said yes. Just like the Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower I am anticipating that they will get a lot of use out of it. Its lovely listening to them play together and the stories that they come out with.
Our initial thoughts
I was initially surprised by just how large the fire truck was. Although Monkey thought this was brilliant and to be fair it would make a great main present for Christmas. There is no assembly required which is great, scissors were needed to get into the box itself. In the box you get the main fire truck, a small sheet of stickers, fire Marshall, ladder, water blasters and firer plus a mini fire cart. The stickers are well labelled so it didn’t take long to add them. The water blaster had to be clipped onto the place at the back of the fire truck which took no time at all. Then we were ready to play
Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck features:
- On the top of the cab there are a pair of flashing lights which are battery powered. By pressing down on the lights not only do they come on but there is also sound effects. The on off switch is in the white cab which just flips over
- The cab is also attached to the ladder. You move it up and down by a simply pulling it upwards with the white handle. It extends to around 2ft! Which monkey was particularly impressed by.
- The ladder will also rotate around which makes it easier to put out all the imaginary fires.
- There is also a claw attached on the side of the truck which comes out and rotates as well. It will also actually grab items too.
- The favourite feature is by far the water cannons. The one at the back works with a a button and fires one jet. There is also one on the cab which fires three and works by turning the blaster at the back
- As well as a ladder, a hose and a mini door which opens and releases the mini fire cart.
- There are lots of places to put Marshall, in the cab, in the mini fire cart, by the water cannon at the back, on the extendable ladder and also on the top of the fire truck itself
Things we love about the Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck:
- The fire truck takes two AA batteries, these were included. Including batteries in a toy gives the manufacturer big brownie points from me.
- Monkey loves that the ladder extends over 2ft
- The quality is great, the plastic is strong and do not envisage it breaking easily. There is a lot of attention to detail in Marshall and the stickers on the control panel.
- Play is limited only by his imagination
- Because there is so many places to put the pups its a great addition to other Paw Patrol toys.
The Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck has an RRP of £69.99. Its been a great hit in our house and I can see both boys enjoying playing with it for a long time.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were sent the Paw Patrol Ultimate Rescue Fire Truck for the purpose of this review. All words and opinions are my own.