Review: Splash About UV Float Suit
Splash About UV Float Suit Review: Last year when we visited France & Italy I wrote a lot about Splash About having used a number of their products while away. This year when we visited Eurocamp and James Villa Holidays we relied heavily on their products again trying out their shorts and rash tops.
However with Kipper’s desire to throw himself in the water at every opportunity I needed something more for my piece of mind when we recently visited the Kiani Beach Resort. Which is where the Splash About UV Float Suit came in. When he was younger we tried out the Baby All in One Suit and loved it. So I was expecting good things from the float suit. One of the he benefits is that there is less of a struggle getting suntan lotion on a wriggling toddler! Both boys have always had UV suits for this reason.
The other benefit is that it comes with a built in adjustable buoyancy system. There are a sixteen floats placed around the middle of the suit. Which can be easily removed. This means that Kippers arms are free to move around at will. Unlike arm bands which can be restricting. Because they are round the middle of the suit it helps to make sure that Kipper is in the right position for when he starts to swim as well.
Things I love:
- The design is really clever and has recently had a easy change zip up the back added. Which is a tough black zip thats easy to do up. Theres a little flap at the back which also means that it won’t run on his neck.
- Kipper is now in the medium size which is aged 2-4 so there are no poppers between the legs. But this works for me as it means its a lot less fiddly to get him ready.
- The UV Float Suit is UPF 50+ and with a high neck means that Kipper is protected from harmful UV rays
- The material is really soft but it’s also cool to the skin
- I really like that there is a whole range of colours to choose from ten in total. The designs match other things in the Splash About range.
- Kipper is really happy in his suit and moves around easily and without hinderance in any way.
Available sizes small which 1-2 years through to large which is 4-6 years, priced at £26.99 they are great value. As far as we are concerned they are a toddler essential and something which we will be taking with us on our adventures in the future. If you would like the opportunity to try one out for yourself then the lovely people at Splash About have given one of my readers the chance. To be in with a chance of winning then please enter via the gleam application below:
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a Splash About UV Float Suit in their choice of size and design (subject to avaliability)
- The giveaway will close on the 25th November at midnight, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide a full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
This is a collaborative post we were given a Baby All in One Suit to enable us to be able to write this revie all words and opinions are my own.