Welcome back to #BloggerClubUK
Its mad to think that this time last week Monkey and I were off for the trip of a lifetime to Levi, Finland. You can see what we got up to over on my insta stories Finland highlight. Not surprisingly I am linking up two posts from our trip. The first is all about our first night which we spent in a glass igloo at Levin Iglut and the second is 7 Family Friendly things to do in Levi other than seeing Santa.
View this post on Instagram
So this time last night we were on our way to a once in a lifetime experience with @ArcticFrontier. Can you believe I took this photo? I can't!! I will be writing all about it over on the blog this week. But for now if you want to read about what we got up to, theres a new post up on the blog. I had Lapland pegged for visits to the big man only… how wrong could I have been? Turns out that there is lots of amazing experiences and things to do for families in Levi. Head over to the blog to read more. @ourfinland #VisitFinland #presstrip #familytravelblogger @levilapland #levilapland @worldcuplevi #worldcuplevi @thepcagency #pcagency #arcticfrontier
We have decided to make a little change in as far as you will be able to link up youtube videos too going forward. If you have not linked a video before it works in as much the same way as linking a blog post. But any problems then please shout.
Back to the Linky:
- The linky runs from 6am Wednesday – 12pm Friday GMT where all bloggers are welcome to add any type of post they like.
- The Blogger Club UK community & linky are not limited to the UK – we’d love to have bloggers from all over the world join us read more about it on my Blogger Club UK Page.
- Week 143 we had 35 posts link, thank you everyone that continues to join us week after week. I love the variety of posts we get each week and that everyone is so social on twitter sharing their good reads. It really is what makes this linky great – so thank you.
Why Link Up to #BloggerClubUK? With so many linkys to choose from, it can be hard to know which ones are worth your time. We have made some tweaks to our linky to ensure that everyone who links up gets the maximum promotion!
- Visibilty – With lots linkers every week, you are guaranteed to be seen by a large amount of people
- Twitter reach – Tag us in your tweets (@randommusings29 @mudpiefridays @cuddlefairy) for three retweets, reaching a total of 35,000+ people!
- Comments – Becky, Debbie and I will comment on several posts that catch our eye each week. And don’t forget that one of our main premises of the linky is to share the love – be seen and commented on by our linkers!
- Good quality back links – We will once again be featuring a post each week. This post will be linked to on all three of our blogs. With Debbie’s DA of 36, Becky’s of 45 and mine of 51, those are some good backlinks for your blog
Featured Post: this weeks post is from Mums of Duty – Weekend Inspiration Fun Family Activities in Brighton
Blogger Club UK Linky Rules.
<div align="center"><a href="https://mudpiefridays.com/" title="Mudpie Fridays" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.cuddlefairy.com/my-style/uploads/2016/06/BloggerClubUK-badge-2.jpg" alt="Mudpie Fridays" style="border: none;" /></a></div>
- Add our badge to the HTML / Text portion of your post or, add a back link to this post using #bloggerclubuk. If you need any help linking up, read Becky’s Linky Guide or tweet us, we are happy to help!
- Please comment on one of each of the hosts post and any one other. Please do 4 as a minimum
- Tweet any post you enjoy to share the #BloggerClubUK love.
- Link a maximum of 2 posts per week.
- Tag myself, Becky & Debbie on Twitter for a RT @MudpieFridays @Cuddlefairy Have a great week everyone