Last year we discovered a day out like no other – Kidzania. Since then we have been hooked even buying an annual season ticket. So when Red Letter Days got in touch and asked if we would like to give our readers the chance to win a very special trip there, I of course said yes. If you have not come across Red Letter Days before they are the original gift experience company.
Set up in 1989, Red Letter Days pioneered the concept of giving unforgettable experiences as gifts. The idea really caught people’s imaginations and Red Letter Days today, with its iconic red box, is THE go-to gift experience company. Making memories over accruing ‘stuff’ is at our core and we offer a range of amazing experiences in the UK; giving our customers an unrivaled choice with something to suit every taste, occasion and budget. We love what we do and intend to continue building on our expertise and sense of adventure to reach new heights.
We are offering you the change to win Family Entrance to Kidzania for 2 adults and 2 children and a meal at Cabana. The experience will last approximately five and half hours. Kidzania is located in Shepards Bush in London, the experience would normally cost £169.
Kidzania is an indoor city where children can take part in over 60 role play activities. Some of which they earn Kidzania pounds for and some where they have to spend their saved money. Monkey is all about the working and saving (can you tell his mum works in finance?). Although I did manage after a lot of begging get him to part with his well earned money and pay to be a pilot.
There are many different activities to try including becoming a singer, cleaning windows, changing car wheels, putting out a fire, being a policeman and so much more. Activities are suitable for children aged four and over. Every time we go Monkey always has a fantastic time its become a real favourite and of course its inside so this time of year its perfect. To be in with a chance of winning the experience worth £169 please enter via the Gleam application below and please note the T&Cs.
Things you need to know:
- KidZania and Cabana are both open daily (subject to availability), excluding the Xmas and New Year period. Cabana Westfield with Kidzania is available from 12pm until 6pm.
- Minimum age is four. Kids under eight must be accompanied by a paying adult (18+). Kids aged eight and over be may left unaccompanied and therfore an adult is not required to buy a ticket, however a guardian must be present at check in time.
- KidZania lasts approximately four hours. Expect to be at Cabana for around an hour and a half.
- Once booked and confirmed the package is non-refundable or transferable and cannot be amended.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a Red Letter Day Experience worth £169 – Family Entrance to Kidzania for 2 adults and 2 children and a meal at Cabana
- The giveaway will close on the 15th January at midnight, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
This post is written in collaboration with Red Letter Days, I was compensated for my time.