Living Arrows 02/52 {2019}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

We have had a quiet weekend. I am still trying to get on top of the house from Christmas and try and declutter at the same time. Which is not going as quickly as I would like if I honest. Saturday saw us putting together more storage for the boys rooms and organising toys. Sunday I went through all my draws and ended two big bin liners of clothes which I will be giving to the school collection. I am planning on tackling the wardrobe next weekend. Of course now I ave finally thrown all my old clothes out. You watch me loose weight…

In between the house declutter both boys had a Birthday party to go to. While Monkey was at his I took Kipper to the local park. We were there for almost the full two hours. It was a bit of a struggle to get hm to leave. Which did mean I got to see a lovely sunset! Here he is making friends with the local dinosaur.

Monkey has been going to Beavers for a while now. In a couple of weeks time he will be invested. He is so excited about the whole thing. So on Saturday I took him to the local camping shop to get his Beaver top. He is very proud of it. Although I am not looking forward to sewing all the badges on. I wonder if bond-a-web would work?

Hope you all have a lovely week

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. Margaret Gallagher
    January 14, 2019 / 10:09 am

Beautiful happy photo – glad monkey is enjoying the beavers

2. January 14, 2019 / 10:13 pm

Aww that’s a lovely picture, my youngest is in Beavers but not enjoying the group he is going to, I’m hoping to move him to another to see if he prefers another one! I hope he will!

3. Jeanette Leighton
    January 15, 2019 / 1:58 pm

Lovely picture looks like a lot of fun , who doesn’t love dinosaurs

4. January 15, 2019 / 10:31 pm

What a fab photo! My two would love a park with dinosaurs in it. Glad to hear Monkey is enjoying Beavers – Toby isn’t quite old enough to go yet but I’ve got his name down at our local group already. #LivingArrows

5. January 17, 2019 / 7:49 pm

Ah Kipper looks pleased as punch up there! It sounds like you’ve made great progress on the house, it always amazes me how much time these sorts of jobs take. I need to do the same asap x

6. January 17, 2019 / 9:11 pm

I love having a good clear out. I feel like I’ve been decluttering for years, though, and we still have too much stuff! Now we’re not having any more children, I’ve been quite good about donating B’s clothes to the local baby bank, as soon as she’s grown out of them. #LivingArrows

7. January 18, 2019 / 9:37 am

Ah love this one of Kipper. I get my Mum to sew on all Alice’s badges from Rainbows, I am hopeless at it. I’m also getting her to teach Alice 🙂 x

8. January 20, 2019 / 11:55 am

Saw what a lovely photo. Simple trips out that keep them entertained for ages are always good. I can’t wait to start on big declutter and sort out once all the work has finished on our cottage.

9. January 20, 2019 / 9:15 pm

It’s so sweet seeing them in their beavers uniform and be invested. Mine have enjoyed going from Beavers all the way to Scouts now, it goes so fast! Hope you’ve had more time for the decluttering, it’s hard to find extra time for it all #livingarrows

10. January 21, 2019 / 12:08 pm

Lovely photo of your little one. We’ve really enjoyed having quiet weekends over here too, it gives me a chance to catch up on the housework and chores and the boys to rest as they’ve been so tired from school! #LivingArrows