Living Arrows 03/52 {2019}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

This week seems to have gone on forever! We have so much on at work at the moment since its the start of a new year and so the pressure is on to perform. Plus its January and I am just not a fan of January!! But we have some fun planned this coming weekend for Hubby’s Birthday so something to look forward to. I just hope the weather holds to make it worth while.

This weeks photo of Monkey was taken on Thursday evening when he was invested into Beavers. He started a few weeks ago and absolutely loves it. Which is just as well since getting him there on time is a real nightmare, especially if I am working in London. He knows some weeks we won’t be able to make it on time or even go at all. He’s desperate to get as many badges as he can so I am hoping the nights we miss won’t be the ones where he’s doing an activity for a badge! I love this photo of him, he’s totally focused on the moment. Trying to remember the words which he needed to repeat to Willow.

This weeks photo of Kipper was taken on Sunday afternoon. We had visited our local National Trust again to get some fresh air. Kipper loves being outside and this was him protesting when it came for home time. Running around the flower bed with a stick in his hand. He likes to try and balance on the stones. I love his rainbow coat although its a little small for him now, but his other coat had ended up getting covered in mud at forest school. It does tend to take over the picture!

Hope you all have a lovely week

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. Alice Colling
    January 21, 2019 / 9:29 am

You are always so busy! And I love the rainbow coat as well.

2. January 21, 2019 / 5:24 pm

I love his rainbow coat – perfect to see them wherever you go! He looks so proud to be a beaver

3. January 23, 2019 / 9:48 pm

I wish we had a National Trust park locally. Sometimes I really want to visit something other than our local park, and the National Trust ones are really beautiful. #livingarrows

4. January 24, 2019 / 1:27 pm

Kipper’s coat is gorgeous and Monkey looks SO grown up!! I hope you have a lovely weekend for your hubby’s birthday x

5. January 26, 2019 / 3:36 pm

Love the concentration on Monkeys face and Kippers rainbow coat. So glad that monkey is enjoying beavers, I remember my time with the brownies well.

6. January 27, 2019 / 9:06 pm

I love that photo of Monkey, taking it all so seriously. Alice loves going to Rainbows, she will be sad to leave in the summer. x

7. January 27, 2019 / 9:44 pm

Aww, glad to hear Monkey is enjoying Beavers – I’m looking forward to Toby being old enough to go. And Kipper looks like he’s really in his element outside exploring 🙂 #LivingArrows

8. Margaret Gallagher