Living Arrows 04/52 {2019}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

The last Monday in January already. I can’t pretend I will not be pleased to see the end of it to be honest. Its been a tough one for a number of reasons. Which I am not going to dwell on. This weekend was Hubby’s birthday so we both headed into London for an adventure of our own – climbing the o2! This meant that I didn’t get a chance to take any pictures of the boys this weekend. So I am using a picture from the beginning of the week.

I love Kippers coat, its actually a little small but his other one was filthy from nursery. I love it so much that I am thinking of making sure I get it in the next size up for next year. He had leaned in to give Monkey a kiss. Monkey’s face is the picture of brotherly love. Its unusual for me to get a photo of them together which isn’t blurry because one of them is moving in some way.

I am hoping that we will get a chance to get out and about more this week. Assuming that we don’t get any snow. It does feel like the rest of the country has managed to get a dusting with a lot more in other areas. Yet we are still to see any. Much to Monkey’s disappointment as he’s desperate for snow. According to the Met Office we maybe lucky and get some overnight on Tuesday, although in my mind it needs to be a significant dump. The sort that means you can’t even try to leave the house! Rather than just a little bit that makes driving difficult and delays everything. Fingers crossed.

Hope you all have a lovely week

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. January 28, 2019 / 11:13 pm

I love that coat too! And perfect for a toddler you’ll be able to see him everywhere! 🙂
    Cute picture, it’s nice to capture the natural moments

2. January 29, 2019 / 10:34 pm

Ahh I love that coat too! You can’t beat rainbow colours! I miss being outdoors more!

3. Marylyn Hammersley
    January 31, 2019 / 9:38 am

I love the stripey rainware, my twin grandsons would look ace in them.

4. Margaret Gallagher
    January 31, 2019 / 11:05 pm

So beautiful great to see the love between them

5. February 1, 2019 / 8:31 pm

We love a good rainbow coat in this house! I hope that February is a kinder month lovely x #livingarrows

6. February 1, 2019 / 10:07 pm

Your children always look so bright and colourful – I love it. I hope that February is a better month for you xx

7. February 2, 2019 / 8:05 pm

My youngest has recently learnt how to kiss properly. My eldest tries to pull away though. #LivingArrows

8. February 2, 2019 / 11:01 pm

Happy birthday to your OH.
    Me and my children love snow too. It really is beautiful and fun.

9. February 3, 2019 / 8:55 pm

I love the coat, you definitely need the next size! I love that Kipper is going in for a kiss, so cute x

10. February 3, 2019 / 10:53 pm

Aww, this is such a lovely picture. We got a little bit of snow on Tuesday but not enough to play in, then it just froze making everywhere super icy! Love the Klean Kanteen too – Toby and Gabe have both got them as well 🙂 #LivingArrows

11. February 4, 2019 / 8:20 am

What a sweet photo ! I love that jacket you should definitely buy it in the next size up. We had very little snow much to the kids disappointment, hope you get at least a little so the boys can play in it x #livingarrows

12. Gemma Hendry
    February 5, 2019 / 9:51 am

love the photo, yeah january was long for me too

13. Kayleigh Watkins
    February 5, 2019 / 3:21 pm

I love his coat too, I can never get a photo of all three of my children either, my son is 14 and point blank refuses photos, my 6 year old daughter loves posing for photos and my youngest daughter who is 2 in march (pancake day this year) runs towards the camera shouting cheese xx

14. Amy Simpson
    February 8, 2019 / 8:32 am

Thye always look happy x

15. lynn neal
    February 16, 2019 / 2:10 pm

I bet you can spot him quickly in that coat it’s great!