Living Arrows 07/52 {2019}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

We have been away this weekend to Brussels. In fact as I write this I am curled up in bed trying to decide which photos to pick. My feet ache from all the walking we have done (over 35km!) in the last couple of days. But we have had a great time making memories that will long remain after my feet have stoped hurting! I have decided to use two of the photos which I have included in instagram for this weekend.

The first is of Kipper and was taken on Saturday. After a trip to the museum we headed to a nearby park. So the boys could let of steam and we could have a little picnic. Kipper has developed a love of sticks using them to sweep the floor and clean up. I managed to snap this one looking down one of the tree lined paths and he poked the stick into the dirt to clean. I do love European parks they always have such lovely tree lined walk ways. We were spoilt with the weather which makes this photo all the more attractive.

The picture I picked of Monkey was from Sunday. After dinner we decided to look for some of the light sculptures which were on show for Bright Brussels. We didn’t do the whole route but picked a couple that looked the most exciting. Monkey spotted these which were for sale on the side of the road. I would have brought him one if they weren’t 10€ each. They did make for a nice photo though.

I am working for most of half term just having today off as we travel back. However we are definitely making the most of the weekends with what we have planned for next weekend too.

Hope you all have a lovely half term break – I look forward to seeing what you get up to x

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. Tracy Nixon
    February 18, 2019 / 6:34 am

Wow your Brussels weekend sounds fabulous-the photos are amazing!

2. Lynn Neal
    February 18, 2019 / 8:13 am

Lovely photographs to remind you of all the fun you have had!

3. February 18, 2019 / 8:26 am

Wow – looks like you’ve had an eventful weekend! Love it!

4. February 18, 2019 / 8:27 am

What fabulous adventures you have! I’d like to start taking the girls abroad soon. Love the picture with the lights – I wouldn’t have paid that much for one either, but they do look cool! #LivingArrows

5. Margaret Gallagher
    February 18, 2019 / 8:52 am

Spectacular photos – fabulous week for you all

6. February 18, 2019 / 10:40 am

Your photo’s this week are absolutely stunning ! it sounds like you had an amazing trip to Brussels, weekend adventures like that are just the best. Have a great half term. #livingarrows

7. February 18, 2019 / 11:26 am

Such lovely photos, sounds and looks as though you had a lovely time away. The park looks a great place to explore. We have come across these balloons with lights to but they are always so expensive.

8. Katie Robertson
    February 18, 2019 / 12:13 pm

Sounds like you had an amazing trip I love the lights think they are stunning.

9. February 19, 2019 / 10:35 pm

Wow! what an awesome photo

10. February 23, 2019 / 10:40 pm

It sounds like you had a lovely trip – I’ve never been to Brussels. We’d love to do more travelling with the boys – you definitely help me see what’s possible with little ones. I love that picture with the lights (I wouldn’t have paid €10 for one either though!)

11. February 24, 2019 / 2:48 pm

I loved watching your break away on Stories and this weekend too! You really do pack so many adventures into your weekends x

12. February 24, 2019 / 9:26 pm

What a lovely way to start your half term. We used love the parks in Germany, as they were also tree lined #livingarrows