Living Arrows 08/52 {2019}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

This weeks photos were taken when we visited Batsford Arboretum on the way home from a Knightly stay at Warwick Castle. I went specifically looking for snowdrops, although I think we missed the best of them. I wrote earlier in the week how both had become a little stick obsessed recently. So when I was going through the photos imagine my surprise when the best ‘natural’ ones included sticks!

They both found some big sticks and had proceeded to make up some games with them, between themselves before being called away from it to pose for mummy. Kipper wasn’t really on form and I struggled to get any photos of him at all.

It was a very peaceful end to a busy weekend and fairly busy half term especially with our trip to Brussels. I can’t get use to how warm the weather has been these last few days and I hope it continues into next week. Hope you all had a lovely half term break – I look forward to seeing what you get up to.

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. Margaret Gallagher
    February 25, 2019 / 9:40 am

Beautiful week for you – glad you managed to get some much needed rest

2. February 25, 2019 / 10:10 am

The weather was perfect over half term, for a change, wasn’t it! Very nice!

3. February 25, 2019 / 10:29 am

Sticks are brilliant, Jake often finds them on the way to and from school and they simply have to come home with us. We have quite an impressive pile in the garden. Lovely photo’s of the boys this week, Spring is definitely on it’s way x #livingarrows

4. February 25, 2019 / 11:44 am

My son is still obsessed with picking up sticks! We have a whole collection in the garden that he’s brought home from the woods outside his school! x #LivingArrows

5. Gemma Hendry
    February 25, 2019 / 2:33 pm

my daughter loves going walks looking for sticks

6. Tracy Nixon
    February 26, 2019 / 6:38 am

Lovely photos! This Spring like weather has been a joy to experience, especially during half term, though it does worry me over global warming! I haven’t put away my Winter woollies just yet…..

7. February 26, 2019 / 7:10 am

Gorgeous photos. Both my boys love sticks and have hours of fun. X #livingarrows

8. March 2, 2019 / 10:36 am

You really can’t beat a good stick! Hope being back to routine was ok this week? x #livingarrows

9. March 2, 2019 / 3:49 pm

The snowdrops may have mostly passed but those photos are beautiful! Your trip to Warwick Castle looked fab! x

10. March 2, 2019 / 11:46 pm

I have not seen any snowdrops in years and they are so pretty. These pictures of the boys look amazing.

11. March 3, 2019 / 10:29 pm

I can’t believe how lucky we were to have some sunshine! Well done for finding snow drops, I didn’t even attempt to this year x