Living Arrows 14/52 {2019}

‘You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth”

This weekend has been a little bit of a disaster. It started on Saturday when I woke up feeling like I had, had five bottles of wine. Which before you ask I hadn’t. Thankfully we didn’t have much planned as Hubby was going to FA Cup Semi and Monkey was at his Beaver Camp. So Kipper kept me company as I felt sorry for myself. I tried to get on top of the packing and to schedule some blog posts for next week. As Monkey and I are off on a little adventure but by mind afternoon I was running hot and cold and headed to bed. Before having to pick up Monkey from camp…

This weeks picture of Monkey was taken on Thursday when I dropped Monkey at his camp, he was so excited and it sounds like it was a success. He got his first badges including one for being the nicest Beaver, being so polite and helpful. So there was definitely a proud parent moment especially as its a badge that had never been given out before. Now I just need to figure out how to get him to do it at home.

Still feeling under the weather on Sunday we were meant to go to Diggerland but the heavens opened as we arrived. Since Monkey was now also starting to feel under the weather we decided to give it a miss. As standing in the cold and wet would do neither of us any good. Queue hysterical children. However since we had driven an hour and a half to get there we found a small inside soft play nearby which at least kept them entertained for a couple of hours. Although it was our idea of of hell someone was obviously enjoying himself.

I am keeping my fingers crossed I get over whatever this is otherwise our little trip could end up being a bit of a washout. Keep an eye on my instagram stories to see what we have been getting up to.  Hope you all had a good week.

Mudpie Fridays: YouTubeTwitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest | LinkedIn

Linking up to #LivingArrows

1. April 8, 2019 / 7:17 am

Eek! Hope you’re on the mend soon and can enjoy your time together x

2. Lynn Neal
    April 8, 2019 / 7:50 am

I hope you are feeling better now and have a better week!

3. April 8, 2019 / 9:50 am

Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well, and hope you manage to shake it soon. How lovely that Monkey was given that badge though, you must be so proud of him! x #LivingArrows

4. April 8, 2019 / 10:07 am

Well done to Monkey on the badge, what an achievement ! Sorry to hear you’ve been poorly I hope you are feeling better and have a much better week ahead x #livingarrows

5. April 8, 2019 / 7:15 pm

Oh what a shame, I hope you feel better soon and the rest don’t go down with it! It’s typical timing isn’t it? What a proud mum you must be for having such a lovely helpful little guy!

6. Gemma Hendry
    April 8, 2019 / 8:17 pm

sorry diggerland didnt go to plan hope all feeling better now

7. Kayleigh Watkins
    April 8, 2019 / 9:59 pm

Oh no, hope your feeling better now, I’ve been sick and feeling sick for a week now, looks like the boys had fun anyway xx

8. Margaret GALLAGHER
    April 10, 2019 / 5:42 pm

Ooo dear hope you are all feeling better soon

9. April 13, 2019 / 11:29 am

So sorry the weekend was such a disaster but I’m sure this week has made up for it – I’ve loved watching your adventures on Stories x

10. April 13, 2019 / 2:08 pm

I hope you’ve been feeling a lot better whilst you’ve been away? Well done Monkey on your Beaver badge, that’s fantastic x #livingarrows

11. April 14, 2019 / 3:03 pm

I’m sorry you’ve been poorly, I hope you’re ok now. How brave letting Monkey go to camp, I’m so not ready for this! x

12. April 14, 2019 / 9:02 pm

Oh no, what a shame! I hope you’re all feeling better now and get some chance to rest over the holidays. #LivingArrows