AD – This is sponsored post I have been compensated for my time
The Adventures of Parsley the Lion Giveaway. A brand new glorious gift book of a much-loved classic. A celebration of words and pictures from the creator of Paddington Bear, Michael Bond, and contemporary genius Rob Biddulph!
Living in the magical Herb Garden, Parsley the lion is never quite sure what’s going to happen to him next . . . especially with an excitable friend like Dill the dog around. Parsley made his debut in 1968 in the children’s animated TV series The Herbs, written by the creator of Paddington Bear, Michael Bond.
Capturing the hearts of viewers, he went on to star in his own TV series The Adventures of Parsley in 1970, as well as in a series of books and on a wide range of merchandise. Now Michael Bond’s hilarious books featuring Parsley the lion first published nearly fifty years ago, are brought alive for a new generation in this contemporary colour gift edition, gloriously illustrated by the award-winning creator of Blown Away, Rob Biddulph.
Rob Biddulph Video Review
The Adventures of Parsley the Lion Giveaway
I am so excited to be able to bring you the opportunity. For you to win your very own copy of this much-loved classic. To enter please use the Gleam application below and please also note the T&Cs
- Competition is open to residents of the UK & Ireland aged 18 and over
- No cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive a copy of The Adventures of Parsely the Lion
- The giveaway will close on the 10th of December at midnight, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The winner will need to provide a phone number and postal address
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels: