Since Mudpie Fridays seems to have a number of blog giveaways going on at any one time I thought that it would be helpful to have a page where all the most recent ones can be found. My intention is to keep this blog giveaways page up to date. Please note that the terms and conditions for each blog giveaway will potentially be different so please make sure you take note of them. Entries to my competitions are managed through the Gleam application and close at midnight unless specified.
1 Night Stay for 2 adults and 2 kids at Burnham Beeches Hotel
View this post on Instagram
⭐GIVEAWAY – 12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS WEEK 3 ⭐ [AD Prize is Gifted] Our third giveaway is with @burnhambeecheshotel an elegant Georgian mansion located in the tranquil Buckinghamshire countryside. The hotel is set within 10-acre gardens which create a romantic scene of a bygone era. Guests can enjoy an overnight stay in a newly designed Laura Ashley bedroom which has been elegantly decorated with accessories showcasing the Laura Ashley Home range to create a luxurious designer destination. ⭐PRIZE⭐ An overnight stay at Burnham Beeches Hotel for two adults and two children with breakfast included To ENTER: ⭐ Like this photo ⭐ Follow @burnhambeecheshotel @amomentwithfranca and @mudpiefridays ⭐Comment as many friends below as you like in separate comments – Each comment is one entry ⭐ Please share the giveaway in your stories tagging both @Mudpiefridays @amomentwithfranca @burnhambeecheshotel ⭐Please Note – Winners will be validated and must be following all accounts having tagged the minimum of one friend to win ⭐TERMS & CONDITIONS⭐ ▪️Prize is for two adult and two children under 16. ▪️Prize winner and guest must be aged 18 and over. ▪️Only one winner will be drawn. ▪️The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. ▪️Prize to be redeemed and booked by between 1st November 2020 to 31st May 2021. ▪️Prize is subject to availability and excludes 24th December to 31st December 2020. ▪️Reservation must be booked in advance ▪️Open to residents of the UK and Ireland only over the age of 18 Ends Sunday the 25th of October 2020 at Midnight the winner will be selected at random and announced within 7 days by @mudpiefridays ▪️This competition is no way affiliated or sponsored by Instagram or any other social media platform. We reserve the right to withdraw or change the giveaway at any time. ▪️Once the giveaway has ended Mudpiefridays accepts no responsibility for the holiday and the agreement is between the winner of the giveaway and Burnham Beeches Hotel ⭐GOOD LUCK ⭐
New feature – a weekly kids book giveaway on Twitter running on Sunday evening until 8pm the following Sunday. Full T&Cs on the webpage here. This weeks book:
If you have any questions with any of the giveaways then please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. None of these take your fancy? Then why not enter some of the ones below hosted by some of my blogger friends or pop over to The Motherhood Real Deal Giveaway Page. Bloggers please read the rules below the link up and remember to state in the title the end date in the format E: DD/MM. Wishing you all the best of luck!
#Blog_Giveaways Linky Rules:
- Please only link up giveaways, this link up will not close. Your giveaway will be removed once its finished.
- If you are linking up a blog post please add my badge to the text part of your post. This will help other bloggers find the link up. If you do not like badges then I would be grateful if you could link back using the tag #Blog_Giveaways
- The link can be from your blog, Facebook or Instagram. So if you are hosting giveaways on your social media platforms then please feel free to include them too
- Please state in the title the end date in the format E: DD/MM any link which is not in this format will be removed.
- There is no maximum in the number you can link up
- Tag me on twitter @mudpiefridays using the #Blog_Giveaways for a RT and I will share your giveaway
- I reserve the right to remove any giveaway I deem inappropriate for my audience