Since Mudpie Fridays seems to have a number of blog giveaways going on at anyone time I thought that it would be helpful to have a page where all the most recent ones can be found. My intention is to keep this blog giveaways page up to date. Please note that the terms and conditions for each blog giveaway will potentially be different so please make sure you take note of them. Entries to my competitions are managed through the Gleam application and close at midnight unless specified.
New feature – a weekly kids book giveaway on Twitter running on Sunday evening until 8pm the following Sunday. Full T&Cs on the webpage here. This weeks book:
Mudpie Fridays 10 Days of Giveaways is starting on Feb 13th and will run for 10 days. Each Giveaway will run for 2 weeks!
If you have any questions with any of the giveaways then please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. None of these take your fancy? Then why not enter some of the ones below hosted by some of my blogger friends or pop over to The Motherhood Real Deal Giveaway Page. Bloggers please read the rules below the link up and remember to state in the title the end date in the format E: DD/MM. Wishing you all the best of luck!
#Blog_Giveaways Linky Rules:
- Please only link up giveaways, this link up will not close. Your giveaway will be removed once its finished.
- If you are linking up a blog post please add my badge to the text part of your post. This will help other bloggers find the link up. If you do not like badges then I would be grateful if you could link back using the tag #Blog_Giveaways
- The link can be from your blog, Facebook or Instagram. So if you are hosting giveaways on your social media platforms then please feel free to include them too
- Please state in the title the end date in the format E: DD/MM any link which is not in this format will be removed.
- There is no maximum in the number you can link up
- Tag me on twitter @mudpiefridays using the #Blog_Giveaways for a RT and I will share your giveaway
- I reserve the right to remove any giveaway I deem inappropriate for my audience