Little Star Jewellery – Mira Bracelet Review and Giveaway
With Mothers Day literally around the corner I was very excited when Little Star Jewellery got in contact. They asked if I would like to review something from their wonderful range of pieces.
The website is clean, inviting and extremely easy to navigate. There is a wide range of choice but not too much that you end up trawling through pages. I settled on one of their bangles the Mira Bangle. 925 Silver with the words ‘You are my sun, my moon and all of my stars’ engraved round the outside in a classic slopping font.
The bangle arrived wrapped in turquoise sparkly (almost star like) tissue paper. Even the box has stars on the inside and there is a little gift bag which is perfect for gift giving.
My initial impression was that the bangle was a lot heavier than I was expecting. The silver is a lot thicker and chunkier, but not in a bad way. It goes to show the quality of the piece. The bangle fits perfectly over my hand on my wrist. The internal size of the bangle is 68mm. Its really comfortable to wear and I have had several compliments on it.
Things I love:
- The bangle itself is such great quality, I can see me wearing it for years to come
- Little Stars Jewellery offer free delivery and free engraving. Which is extremely good value since I think their jewellery is very well priced compared to others in the market
- The Mira bangle will allow up to thirty characters to be engraved on the inside of the bangle.
- The packaging is lovely and really gives the feeling of opening something special.
- I really like that its a UK based company, set up by a husband and wife duo who got their inspiration from a night sky in Greece. Wanting to harness the beauty of the stars in the jewellery.
Little Star Jewellery also have a wide selection of jewellery designed espically for children. Ideal to mark that special occasion such as a christening, birthday, their first day at school or just as a simple to gift to say I love you. They also have a new range of ‘mummy and me’ and ‘daddy and me’. The matching sets are bound to be a hit and I will be writing about them soon.
I really love my Mira Bangle. If you would like to have one for yourself or the special lady in your life then you will be pleased to hear that Little Star Jewellery are offering a Mira Bangle to one of my readers. To enter please use the gleam application below and please note the T&C
- Competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and will receive their own Mira Bangle
- The giveaway will close on the 7th April at midnight, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
I was gifted a Mira Bangle purpose of this review