Fisher-Price® Bright Beats Review and Giveaway
Fisher-Price® Bright Beats Review: I’ve written before about how I am very aware that Kipper only gets Monkey’s hand me downs when it comes to toys and clothing. Its just something else to get mum guilt about! I know he’s not alone, as a second child he gets access to so much more than Monkey ever did so it has its plus points too. But it is nice for him to have some things that are new too. So when we were contacted about reviewing three toys from the Fisher-Price® Bright Beats range I eagerly said yes. Kipper is instantly attracted by flashing lights so I hoped they would be a hit….
The three toys we were asked to review were:
Fisher-Price® Bright Beats – Bright Beats Junior
Fisher-Price® Bright Beats – BeatBo Buggies
Fisher-Price® Bright Beats – Learnin’ Lights Dance Mat
This was by far the one I was most excited about, as anything which will encourage Kipper to get on his feet scores highly in my book. At thirteen months he is just starting to walk, but he’s a big lad and prefers to crawl everywhere. Especially as he’s so quick at it.. But the Fisher Price Dance Mat did get him up on his feet. He really enjoyed jigging around to the music both standing up and sitting down.
Things I love about the Fisher-Price® Bright Beats Range:
- All the toys stimulated Kipper’s senses via lights, sounds and music. I am impressed with the amount of learning opportunities that the toys have provided Kipper
- The price range for these toys are from £9.99 t0 £42.99 so there is something for everyone’s budget.
- I also like how the age range progresses from 6 months up to 36 months so I know that Kipper will get a lot of use out of them. Monkey was very interested in them too and he’s almost five!
- Like other Fisher Price toys we have reviewed The plastic is good quality and I am not concerned that it will break after a few uses
- There is something very endearing about the little BeatBo character, even Monkey would is well over the age range was very interested in all the toys.
I am sure all three of them will continue to be a big hit in our house, they will make a lovely gift for a little ones Birthday or similar.
If you would like to try the bundle out for yourself Fisher Price have very kindly agreed to offer a set to one of my readers. To be in with a chance of winning please enter via the Gleam application and note the T&C below.
- Competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over
- There is no cash alternative offered
- The winner will be drawn at random and receive the same BeatBo bundle that we have reviewed in this post
- The competition will close on 5th July at 11.59pm, the winner will be notified through Twitter
- The Winner will be asked to provide an email address and full postal address
I have some other giveaways running at the moment so please check them out in the Blog Giveaways Page above.
If you’ve liked this post please follow me on my social media channels:
We were given the Fisher-Price® Bright Beats toys for the purpose of this review all words and opinions are my own.